Hello there, How are you?
I always write blog’s about books, finance, entertainment, social issues but from now on I’m going to start write about the things which I actually do in my life.
Today I am going to share with you all the recipe of my one of favorite Indian curry ‘Bhandara Potato Curry’. Bhandara called to a religious feast in Indian and this curry is one of the important dish included in feast. Its filled with all Indian spices and flavors. So let’s start making our curry.
- 1/2 tablespoon Mustard Oil
- 2 Dry Red Chillies
- 1 teaspoon Hing or Heeng in English ‘ Asafoetida’
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 3-4 Bay Leafs
- 1-2 Cinnamon
- 3-4 Cardamom
- 3-4 Cloves
- 2 half cut Green Chilies
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Paste
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- 1 teaspoon Fried Cumin Powder
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri Red Chili Powder
- Red Chili Powder according to your taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- Salt for taste
- 2 teaspoon Dried Mango Powder
- 1 cup Tomato Puree
- 5-6 Boiled Mashed Potato
- 1/2 glass Water
- Chopped Coriander for garnishing
Hope you like the recipe, make it and share your comments with me. I am going to bring lots of new things in my bio from my day to day life.
Have a great rest of your day!